There are many ways you can help those with food insecurity.
You can donate MONEY by:
- Visiting the Food Pantry during business hours; signs at the front and the side of the building signal when the facility is open.
- Giving through PayPal on the Pantry’s web site. All you need is a credit card; no PayPal account is needed, and the transaction is secure.
- Giving during special collections such as the holiday food drive.
- Placing donations in specially marked donation jars placed in commercial establishments throughout the area.
- Sending a check to the Pantry at PO Box 476, Wolfeboro Falls, NH 03896.
Money donations allow the Pantry to purchase food at a discount from the NH Food Bank in Manchester.
You can also donate FOOD:
- At the Pantry during open hours or place food in the collection bin situated behind the building.
- In collection boxes located at churches throughout the service area.