Here are some volunteer opportunities at L.I.F.E. Ministries Food Pantry:
- Help distribute food at the Food Pantry on Wednesdays from 9:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. and 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Be sure to indicate which week(s) of the month (first, second, etc.) you are available.
- Pick up dog/cat food at the Humane Society in Ossipee as needed – usually twice a month
- Pick up donations at LaBoca Bakery twice a week – Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Pick up donations at Gatherings – 4:45 p.m. on Saturdays
- Pick up donations at Hannaford in Alton – 8 a.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
- Pick up donations at Walmart in Gilford – Wednesdays, 7:30 a.m.
- Help unload food from the trailer and stock shelves – Tuesdays from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Help unload food from USDA pickup and stock shelves – 2nd Thursday, every other month
The Food Pantry is looking for people with a standard SUV or full-size pickup and with trailer skills to help pick up food each week on Tuesday mornings at the NH Food Bank in Manchester and/or pick up food on one Thursday morning every other month at the Tri-County facility on Route 16 in Tamworth. Mileage reimbursement is available. Contact the Food Pantry for more information.
Please remember: volunteering is a commitment. If you are unable to make a scheduled work time, it is imperative that you notify the volunteer coordinator in a timely manner.
To volunteer, download and fill out this form.